Dani Luv, famous for being the in house entertainment for New Yorks’ Sammy’s Romanian Steak House, is also known as the troubadour of the lower east side.
His show consists of Jewish American NY stile jokes, Don Rickles’ and Jacke Mason type, and Jewish-themed tunes like a parody of “Hey Jude” to “Hey Jew, make a sad song even sadder.” Hebrew songs and sing alongs warm the room and then before long Dani has everyone in a circle dancing the hora to “Hava Nagila”
His big personality and spot on instinct make a fun show for young audiences that want an evening of entertainment as well as fun!
Dani Luv has worked private parties, weddings, and restaurants throughout the United States and internationally! He can be reached at email@example.com .
For Reservations: 917.561.4610
- IF I WHERE A RICH MAN: https://youtu.be/ScXHvXASo_A
- MEDLEY AND PICTURES: https://youtu.be/7siTjqXz1o4
- A CRAZY NIGHT AT THE COUNTRY CLUB: https://youtu.be/WxKdDIblEjc
- Dani Luv – Sammy’s Roumanian Steakhouse: https://youtu.be/6RRxZ2dY5fY
- Two funny commercials and a Great segment from Food Network Channel “TOP 5 RESTAURANTS ”: https://youtu.be/mTCgH161GoY
- I’ve Got You under my skin: https://youtu.be/LetoXaCXGpw
- Dani Luv – “Summerwind”: https://youtu.be/_40vIMCeomI